- In the month of September K.V. Naleti will be the venue for a number of inter house activities during the Hindi Pakhwara.
- SA-I Examination 2014-15 started on 15.09.14 & will continue upto 25.09.14. Time of exam-9AM to 12PM. Result declaration 27/09/14
- In 45th Regional Sports Meet 2014-15, w.ef. 27-29Aug, 2014 total 31 students particpated, out of which 6 students were selected for National Sports Meet.Nikhil & Vishlesh-XI(Sc)-Gold Medal-TT(U-19), Attish Kumar-XI(Com)-2 Silver,1 Gold-Athletics(U-19),Sahil(X)-Gold-Cricket(U-19), Mittul Kumar(IX)-Selected for KVS National Sports Meet-TT(U-17)
- Interview, to select panel for the session 2014-15, scheduled to be held on 21-03-2014 are postponed till further order due to implementation of code of conduct.
- Principal Madam Mrs. Usha Bhatia took voluntary retirement on 19.08.2014.
- VMC meeting held at 11:30 Am on 12.08.2014.
- PTM held at 12 o’clock on 16.08.2014.An advocacy program on adolescent education program was also organized with parents by Principal Ms. Usha Bhatia,Ms Himani Anand & Ms Doli
- Various competitions were organized during Sanskrit Week w.e.f 01.08.2014-to 08.08.2014
- Ms Doli PGT (Comm) imparted a lecture on health & hygiene & gave valuable information about dental hygiene, balanced diet ,cleanliness etc in detail on 22.07.2014.
- On 03.07.2014, interview for Session 2014-15 was conducted.
- The Parents Meeting for classes IIIrd to XI was held on 12.02.14.
- Mr. Dharmendra Singh Thakur, PGT (Comp.Sci.) has been selectedfor KV Moscow (Embassy of India School, Moscow).
- Parents Teachers Meeting was successfully conducted on 8th August,2013 to discuss the performance of students for FA-I & UT-I.
- In Hindi Debate competition Miss Priya Thakur of class XI Sci. of Shivaji House Grabbed the First position while the Second position was also grabbed by Shivaji House by Master Brij Vihari Mishra of Class Xi Sci.
- On the occasion of Independence Day Honourable Mrs. Usha Bhatia hoisted the flag and delivered the speech to inculcate the feelings of patriotism among the students. It was celebrated with fervor and enthusiasm in the Vidyalaya by the students.
- Principal Madam Mrs. Usha Bhatia took voluntary retirement on 19.08.2014
- A parents teacher meeting was organized on 5th August
for primary section.
- Under co-curricular activities various competitions
were organized, there was a drawing & painting competition
for the primary section, and poster making for secondary
& senior secondary section. The topics of the poster making
were “POPULATION EXPLOSION” & “CONSERVATION OF RESOURCES”.
- The 66th Independence Day was also celebrated in the
Vidyalaya with all & color, starting from Flag Hosting,
solo songs & at last principal speech.
- The group song competition also took place in our Vidyalaya.
- This week on 18August, 2012 our Vidyalaya will organize
four competitions POEM RECITATION, QUIZ, RANGOLI COMPETITION
& HOUSE BOARD DECORATION.
About Kendriya Vidyalaya
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is registered as a society
under the Societies Registration Act (XXI of1860). The primary
aim of the Sangathan is to provide, establish, endow, maintain
control and manage the Central Schools (Kendriya Vidyalaya)
located all over India and abroad. The Sangathan has three
tier management structure with its (I) Headquarters (II)
Regional Offices managing a cluster about 45-50 schools
and (III) Kendriya Vidyalaya spread all over the country
and abroad each having their Vidyalaya Management Committees.
General Body of Sangathan
The general body of the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is
the apex body. The Minister of Human Resource Development,
in-charge of the Kendriya Vidyalaya scheme, is the Chairman
of the Sangathan. The Minister of state in the Ministry
of Human Resource Development is the Deputy Chairman and
an Officer of the Ministry of Human Resource Development,
specified by the Government of India for this purpose, is
the Vice Chairman of the Sangathan. Other members are appointed
by the Government of India from amongst senior officers
of the Ministries of Finance, Defence, Works and Housing,
Health and department of Personnel and Training as well
as distinguished educationists including representatives
of the Central Board of Secondary Education. National Council
of Educational Research and Training and State Governments
besides Members of Parliament, Women representatives and
Members of Schedule Castes and Schedule Tribes.
Vision of Kendriya Vidyalaya
KVS envisions itself a world class organization in school
education committed to continually empowering teachers to
actualize inside out synergy in students and enable them
to fulfil futuristic societal, national and global needs
Mission of Kendriya Vidyalaya
The Kendriya Vidyalaya have a four - fold mission, viz.,
- To cater to the educational needs of children of
transferable Central Government including Defence and
Para-military personnel by providing a common programme
- To pursue excellence and set the pace in the field
of school education;
- To initiate and promote experimentation and innovations
in education in collaboration with other bodies like
the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and
the National Council of Educational Research and Training
- To develop the spirit of national integration and
create a sense of "Indianans" among children.
Children are the crops growing in the fields to yield the
harvest on which the Nation has to sustain itself. The foundation
of the nations future is built on them. They are the roots
of the national tree which has to give the fruit of work,
worship and wisdom to the next generation. The children
have many miles to go and take the nation along with them
The Three Preliminary persons responsible for moulding the
future of the country are the ...The Father, The Mother
& The Teacher Of these Teachers play the most important
role as they are specially trained and selected for the
job they voluntarily take it up and therefore must carried
out to the best of their ability, they are implicitly trusted
by the child, the parents and the public alike and the trust
must be repaid by honest service. Teachers should never
cursed their pupils whatever the provocation, they must
always bless them. if they Swear like boors they reduce
themselves to the level of a boor. Your goals are the road
maps that guide you and show you what is possible for your
You are visitor No.